Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 2 in the Carlsbad, California Mission

My Dearest Family,

Thank you so much for the pictures and for telling me of home! I love seeing and reading the emails! I just wish I had more time to write back!

I'm glad everyone loves the Janky Bike story! That was a pretty interesting day! And the reason my companion let my leave the apartment with that janky bike was because neither one of us knew that it had so many problems until we were riding down the hill that our apartment was on and I was pulling the brakes and nothing was happening and I was just speeding down the hill. Luckily, the brakes worked for an instant, just in time so that I didn't crash into the road. So my companion and I took it pretty slow with that bike for the rest of the day. Then after dinner, I got another missionary's bike, and it was so much better! The brakes actually worked, and the seat was way more comfy, so it's pretty awesome! I have not seen that Janky Bike since I parted ways with it, and I kinda never want to see it again either haha.

I'm so excited for these girl scout cookies now! and everything else haha. I'm not sure if I asked last week, but could you send my other pairs of church shoes to me? or I could just buy a pair here, it doesn't matter to me.

The language is still struggling, but some Elders in my district are gonna be helping me and teaching me tomorrow during language study.

The ADD meds are still working, I think. I'm getting ready to get a refill pretty soon. I do still use InTune as well.

Teaching people is still mostly in English, but we have had some Spanish appointments too. I hope we get more Spanish lessons in! Since that's what I'm called to teach in.

I love the Snow Ghost Pictures! If it ever snows here, (which it never does) I'm totally gonna do that!

I'm so happy to hear about Mary and that the oils are working!

Thank you for the tie, the soups, and the shampoo!

I can't write more right now, I'm sorry!

Please continue to write and to send pictures!

With much love,

Elder Patrick Wockenfuss

No comments:

Post a Comment