Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 59 - More Missionary Work, A New (Old) Companion, and Another Baptism

Dear Mom,

Elder Brown did get transferred, and Elder Emerick came in!! WE ARE COMPANIONS ONCE AGAIN!!! :D It's crazy that it's been a year since Elder Emerick and I were comps in the MTC, and here we are again! Except we both know a lot more Spanish now! haha 

Also, you haven't seen any more pics from Sis. Summers because we haven't seen her at all since then. We used to have a class for members on Wednesday nights, and Sis. Summers would always be there as well, so she would find us and take our picture haha

The guitar that I was using this time belongs to one of the members here in Vista! :) The one I used before belonged to members in Temecula, and I did return it before I left there haha

I did get my white easter tie!! I love it! I actually wore it yesterday to church with my 3 piece gray suit! :)

Yesterday we had a super good dinner at a member's house! And I ate a fish! Like it wasn't taken apart or anything, just a whole fish haha I only ate half of it, because it was super stressful to try to eat, and then later on, I didn't feel good from it. But I got some Mexican style feel good stuff from a member, and I felt loads better after that!

I'm sorry that my emails are short, I just can't think of anything else exciting that happened this week. We did missionary work, and more missionary work. Felt the spirit, .....O there was another baptism in the ward! The sister-in-law of the lady who got baptized a couple weeks ago got baptized on Friday, which is where I played "When I am baptized" on the guitar. :)




Please continue to write and email when you can, I love hearing from you!

With much love,

Hogs & Quiches

Elder Patrick Wockenfuss


Also, thank you for sharing your revelation and notes from the woman's conference! I loved reading about it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment