Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 60 - Really Really Loved Conference

Elder Wockenfuss, Elder Emerick, and the Hermanas they serve with

Dear Mom,

I don't have my general conference notes on me, but I really really loved it!! I especially loved the "leaders being followers" talk in the priesthood session! It helped me understand a little better about my responsibilities, and how I can be better. I also really enjoyed the talk on forgiveness! It helped me understand and let go of wrongs that have been done :)
In several of the talks about priesthood, and fatherhood responsibilities, I often did think about Dad and how well he did with us :)

I haven't made the coca-cola cake yet, but I plan on it this week!

This past week, we had an exchange with our Zone Leaders on Monday. It was a good time! I was a little frazzled by the end of the day, because I had to do almost everything, because the Zone Leader that was with me couldn't speak Spanish, but he was fun to be with, and it was still a fun exchange!

I also got the opportunity to plan and prepare the training for this past District Meeting! I decided to have the training on Street Contacting, because I believe that was something that we all needed some help on. The Zone Leaders said that it went really well!! :D So I'm happy about that haha

Please continue to write and email when you can, I love hearing from you!

With much love,

Elder Patrick Wockenfuss


No comments:

Post a Comment