Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 38 - More Training, New Investigators

Dear Mom,

Not terribly much has happened this week, we're just getting Elder Bucko acquainted with the members here, and just helping him to learn Spanish! He got a bike this past week, so now we can really get some work done! :)

Elder Smith (One of the assistants to the President) was with us one day this week, just seeing how we work in our area and if he can help us in any way, so it was nice to have him! 

Elder Wockenfuss and Elder Bucko at the San Diego temple
"And it was awesome as always!"

This Thursday, we have an event for all the Spanish missionaries here called Spanish Conference!! I've been told a lot about last year's Spanish Conference, so I'm pretty excited for this one! We get to learn about different things with Spanish grammar, have a great time, and we get to go on mission wide exchanges for that next day! :D So it's going to be awesome!

I did get my package with all my Paintball gear, thank you so much!! :D I loved the snickers bars! I haven't eaten all of them yet, but I'm slowly working on it haha

Elder Bucko is doing really well! He's learning Spanish very well, I believe, and the members tell him that as well! He just needs to be more confident in himself :)

Sometimes I look back, and I realize exactly how long I've been in the mission, it's crazy!! I've almost been out a year!

The best thing happened yesterday when Elder Bucko and I were walking around trying to talk to people, we talked with someone who speaks Spanish, AND actually wants us to come back and teach him!! :D We were sooo happy with that! It definitely made the night a lot better haha

Also, Could you send me any other amazing Christmas music? I forgot exactly how much I missed Christmas music haha I listen to it all the time now!! haha specifically, I would like the Pentatonix Christmas albums, if you could :)

Please continue to write and email when you can, I absolutely love hearing from you!

With much love,

Elder Patrick Wockenfuss




[Some pictures from Sister MacNeil. "Halloween after planning meeting."]





No comments:

Post a Comment