Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 47 - Deep Cleaning + Wockenflock = Severe Weather in Toad Suck -- No Matter Where You Are

Dear Mom,

You guys have all the fun!.... oooo..... I know what happened. Our mission President declared that on Dec 31, he wanted all the missionaries to deep clean their apartments.... Bad idea, President. Where there is cleaning, bad weather will come upon Toadsuck :P

But really though, that looked soo cool!! This just simply HAS to happen again after I come back :)

I'm glad that you really enjoyed the Christmas Package! There's a wonderful candy shop that we have here! It has so much different stuff! I figured that Buddy would go for the scorpion sucker haha have you started listening to the CDs yet? I really enjoy them, so I thought you would too! :)

Yesterday at church, we had a lady knock and show up right at the beginning of our Gospel Principles lesson. She had been here for a month and a half in May, had since moved away, but now she is back! and she is quite interested in taking the missionary discussions! We will be meeting with her tomorrow at our Ward Mission Leader's house for the first discussion.

The Scriptures say to knock and it shall be opened, seek and ye shall find. well, she LITERALLY knocked at the door.

Hoping to give you more good news about her next week!

O and last night, I did my squirrel voice for our Zone Leaders. "what the heck? What was that noise?" So I did it again. They looked at me in awe, then one responded, "You just got 20 times cooler!" So I'm happy with that haha

I've decided to start doing weekly journal entries, instead of daily entries, because I'm horrible at keeping up with it haha I'm gonna make entries from the 52 ?'s in the Batman journal on Tuesdays, and then Mission experiences on Friday or Sunday. 

Thank you for sharing your adventures in ToadSuck this week, it was such fun to read and look at the pics!

Please continue to write and email when you can! I love hearing your adventures!

With much love,

Elder Patrick Wockenfuss

PS I feel like this Mormon Ad sums up your past week in Toadsuck haha


No comments:

Post a Comment