Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 78 - Service, a Hike, and Puzzles

Dear Mary,

Honestly not much happened this week. Our investigator Norberto came to church yesterday!! :D So we were super happy about that!

We helped one of our neighbors move in a couple days ago, and then they gave us domino's pizza for dinner!

Today we went on a hike with the Vista District, which was so  much fun!! I haven't seen them in quite a while, so it made super happy to get to hang out with them, and then we went to breakfast at IHOP afterwards. It was wonderful to be surrounded by friends!

Hermana Parris (an hermana in the vista district that I know) made me a planner for next transfer! It's all batman-ified, and it looks so well done and just wonderful! I definitely plan on using that haha
We have this 2000 piece puzzle in our apartment that other elders had left unfinished, so I've been working on it over time, and I'm almost done with it! It made me remember how much I actually love puzzles! And it reminded me of all the time that we spent putting puzzles together as a family. Good times!

President Thomas really is a great mission president! I love him and Sister Thomas so much! They've been so helpful to me, and I feel like I've gotten really close to them already!

Write when you can, I'll be here! I love reading everything you send!

With much love,
Elder Patrick Wockenfuss

No comments:

Post a Comment