Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 35 - Grateful for Missionaries

Dear Mom,

Thank you so much for all the pictures, and telling me how everyone is doing! It means a lot! When I saw the pic of the whole family together with dad, I had to stop and just stare at that picture for a few minutes. I'll probably put that one on my next planner cover :)

Our last Christmas with Dad. Taken between September and December 2004.
Elder Wockenfuss is next to Dad, holding the big yellow star.

Again, not very much happened this week. It's still hot.... and it's the middle of October.... whaaat?? haha :P

Yesterday, right when I was starting my personal study, I suddenly felt a very deep gratitude to the missionaries who found and baptized you and Dad. They helped make it possible for our family to be together eternally, and they didn't know the troubles and difficulties that our family would go through, but we're still all tied to each other, and always will be, thanks to the decision that those young men made to serve a mission. And because of that decision, I am now here on this mission, finding other souls that accept the gospel, just as you and Dad accepted it.

I did get my October Ties and the music! Thank you so much!! I love it all! I didn't take pics this week, sorry! But I'll send pics of me with the ties next week! :)

I did not feel any earthquake whatsoever up here, so I'm safe :)

I'm glad that you're doing well in school, and that all is well!

So sorry that I don't have more to say, but again, not much is up besides the heat :P

Please continue to write and email when you can! I love hearing from you!

With much love,

Elder Patricio  Pie De Nubes


Elder Wockenfuss and Elder Ellsworth (seated across from him) with Elder Talbot (next to Elder Wockenfuss) and Elder Martinez (next to Ellsworth), enjoying dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment